Aristocrat is well-known in the casino gambling market for exceptional range of branded poker machines. The company’s Walking Dead, Batman and Sons of Anarchy pokies are huge hits in the land-based gaming world, and now the developer has added yet another great game to its collection: The Big Bang Theory.
Based on the hugely popular sitcom series, The Big Bang Theory pokie is a 25-payline game that features plenty of generous bonus features along with progressive jackpots. It has medium volatility, so players can expect to win generous prizes often.
There are all sorts of fantastic bonus features available in the new Big Bang Theory poker machine from Aristocrat. Each on is triggered randomly to help players earn amazing bonus prizes:
- Cosmic Multi-Wilds: wild symbols that transport across the reels
- Stacked wild symbols: wild symbols that appear in stacks
- Big Bang Theory Jackpot Bonus: a pick-a-prize bonus in which players can win one of four progressive jackpots
- Bazinga: a free spins round
- Teleportation Accumulation: a free spins in which multiple reel sets can be unlocked
- Supermassive Phenomenon: free spins with expanding symbols
- Cookie Recombination: random cash prizes
There is also a generous progressive jackpot up for grabs, which offers players life-changing prizes. The games can be linked across a single casino or multiple casinos, and players can cash in on a progressive prize without having to wager the maximum bet.
There is no word yet on whether or not Aristocrat will release the Big Bang Theory as an online pokie. It would make a great addition to the online casino market, but we will have to wait and see the game will be made available as a digital version.